Merry Christmas ... .. Happy New Year !!!!!!
As usual I'm late for everything .. the good wishes that you do for the next twelve months are so much serenity, I am convinced that when it is clear to say that everything works out for the best from the health and ending with ... .. whatever you likes that!
now twelve months ago I enrolled in the welded hearts Stefy not thank you enough .. Look how wonderful I received from Dede has really done a great job ..
and finish these beautiful red felt slippers .. I love them, thanks Dede I appreciate everything so much !!!!!
but these are the twelve packets that I sent to Joanna
An albumin scrap to put photos of his two children
chalks do pity .. but I assure you that the scent is really good ... ..
Also in the series .. I'm late with everything, I know I promised to show you the purchase of Paris .. and I will, I promise .. for now suffice it to say that I left with a suitcase that weighed 11 pounds and went back with the same one that weighed 20 kilos and 200 grams .. and then I really have to show you some presents received at Christmas .. especially that of my friend Laura which as you can imagine is not good .... but more .... more ... more ... .!!!!!!!!!
REALLY !!!!!! I'll be back soon
Kisses to all and that there are already BEFANA GOOD !!!!!!! Careful
at traffic lights tonight .. I do not want to have some bad accident !!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment