Friday, April 3, 2009

Monica Roccaforte Watch Films

PAROLIN FINISHED AND FRAMED!

Hello to all my friends, here is my Parolin finished and framed, this hanger 's I had for some time and I did not know how to use it, once finished the stitching I realized that there Parolin was measured .. what luck .. I took the picture framer to put the glass, which was not originally and I must say that this time are not fully satisfied with his work, not 'perfectly centered, but no matter, every time I see it filled my heart, I want to thank all the friends that I have found participating in this first of sal Francesca for being a great organizer, always punctual in 'assign milestones, always available and attentive to us, then a special thanks to Silva I was very encouraged when I was upset and I urged not to give up, and finally to all the other girls with their mail kept me company for the duration of this beautiful work .. THANKS!

CIMG2923

CIMG2925

CIMG2927

sottocandela these were two plates, which have changed 's intended use .. a piece of linen a bit 'of lace and two scented crayons et voila' ...

CIMG2933

CIMG2931

CIMG2932

I wish you a wonderful weekend, we hope to 'teach the sun! !

Hugs and kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment