Hello my friends, this year 's I wanted to spend my birthday quietly, but since I was discovered by a friend blogghina and I received some nice gifts here I am doing this post my friend Laura I thought she cared about me but at this point I begin to doubt it .. I just got this wonderful book ... ..
full of pictures of homes as much like us, in style country .. shabby .. in short, a book that makes you want to throw all your furniture out the window .. and hence the 'idea that I do not take that' so much .... The gift included , these two 'wings angel tilda scented with lavender that ... well I do not say anything you see .. a Sacchettoni of chocolates .. I have not had time to photograph ... and another thought that I was not allowed to post .. for now .. and because I'm afraid I know better than disobey, but soon ... ...
my baby and 'come right' just yesterday with this beautiful bouquet of lilies
The Saturday before Easter I received from a Irma Buston containing these wonders
Thanks dear but you should not have to bother me much pleasure to receive this gift, however unexpected! good friends of mine for today 's all I leave you with a couple of pictures of Santo Domingo, where my daughter worked throughout the winter' ... ...
soon kisses!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment