Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fotos De Mujeres En Faja Y Pantys

And the winner is ... ... ... ..!!!! GIFTS

Hello to all my dear friends, I have not forgotten about you .... you might like ... eh .. Unfortunately yesterday I had the computer down all day, but now I'm here to declare S "lucky" winner of my lopsided pinkeep ... .. wind ... ... the trumpets. and dear

Mariarita

is you !!!!!

few days you will receive my tiny little thought!!

List Randomizer There Were 15 items in your list. Here They Are in random order:

  1. Mariarita
  2. apple
  3. laura hand made clear
  4. rosanna
  5. manuela
  6. the ricamine Thursday's'
  7. elena
  8. fulvia
  9. flower
  10. laura country style
  11. simona
  12. monica
  13. stefy
  14. francesca

Timestamp: 2009-06-16 16:12:24 UTC

I take this opportunity to thank the legendary Stefan on Saturday I cuddled with one of his beautiful hearts .. thanks my friend, you made me a welcome surprise !!!!!!!!

009

A big kiss .. See you soon !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment