Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hp 1500l Driver Windows 7 Xp Mode

SWAP PTC MEETING !!!!! PTC

Hello to all my dear friends, is a month since I update my blog, but I had a period a bit 'jerky .. I have a lot of things to say to begin with and show the gifts that I brought there directly from my friend John from California, when I learned that this year 's would come to spend some time on Lake Como I made an order from my favorite designer primitive I love Stacy Nash his schemes, are quick to do and have that patina of experience that I like so much .. I did the embroidery was not included in the scheme ...

022

023

024

a kit for packaging a shears

016

to a pack a pinkeep

CIMG3115

stoffine primitives and a little ...

026

passed to swap PTC Fulvia , my combination for the month of May was Enza, who sent me a really nice card

002

but this is what I sent me ..

025

with attached ticket .. I appreciate that my combined more tickets than the card itself ...

026

and now hold on tight, as usual me and Laura we met our dear friend Fulvia, when he arrives in Italy is always a couple of hours to devote e.. rubbed my eyes .. this is the "little thought" that made me .... two beautiful embroidery of a magazine and one of .. I could not tell you what, There really is everything .. and more .. I pretty much consumed with fury to browse the pages ....

027

029

030

028

032

031

033

and the highlight .. bearing a painted brilliantly and so perfumed that makes me want to suck ..

010

012

011

it is a wonder .. I'll have to take a course photography because it is a thousand times more beautiful than I could photograph it. ...

this time I have not thought about her but her daughter is getting married on July 4 and to remember this date, I stitched a pinkeep customizing a pattern of Heart in Hand Needleart

001

004

to our meeting was also attended by Simon other country painting really exceptionally well for her, I prepared a pinkeep ..

006

will tell .. I like these objects as decorative but absolutely useless .. At this point I have a small collection that I will show you a 'once more ... about weddings on July 4 will marry the daughter of a dear friend of mine, and I asked her holdings, this is a collage of what I made .. of course, for every ticket I made several copies ...

Partecipazioni 2009-05-17

and 'with great joy that I inform you of being myself the lucky winner of giveaway Manuela she makes really super boxes, I would not want it felt "pressed" .. but I can not wait 'time to receive your gift!!

And now my friends if you had the perseverance and patience to get to the end of this post there talkative 'a little surprise for you to follow me so nicely and I always leave feedback that fill my heart .. Sunday, June 14 to extract a name among those that have left a mark of their passage and send you the "lucky" one of my crooked pinkeep!!

The last thing .. I swear .. I wanted to show the best gift I ever received .. a beautiful drawing of his "yellow period" of the legendary artist Susy !!!!!

003

hug you all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment