Monday, January 25, 2010

Online Games Like Fantage And Club Penguin

Pout-pourri!

This is a title well for their this post, there are many things to tell you and show you ... start with the pinkeep I sent to Silvana pinkeep exchange organized by the White , I stitched a pattern for her heart in hand, I like a lot of these birds by luuuuunghe legs ...

CIMG3598

are still waiting for her when he comes I'll show you ...

to pass gifts I made for my friends, hyenas, scented candles accompanied by a matchbox strictly scrapbooking ... Vintage style that I adore so much ....

CIMG3568

CIMG3567

CIMG3564

this is the parcel he received Rosanna keychain with the picture that won the giveaway scissor and colors

CIMG3560

photos stolen from her blog because I forgot to photograph the pinkeep ... 's age is coming, and is the host ...

1211346963

this is the gift for my friend Laura a pinkeep for a change .. will be that I got a "little" mania??

CIMG3795

front and back ..

CIMG3798 CIMG3805

these are the gifts made in the next episode will show you the gifts received ..!!!!

good week, I hug you tight tight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment