Monday, March 1, 2010

Vinblastine Is A Standard

hearts!

Hello to all my dear friends, I go out of my melancholy lethargy to show the 'progress of my heart, for the sal organized by Stefy , to which I apologize for not having posted before ..

heart for the month of January is a brooch felt

CIMG3900

for the month of February I made a wooden heart scrapbooking

CIMG3896

and for the month of March that a packet port we like with three little hearts embroidered

CIMG3893

for the coming months "promise" to be more precise, with the publication of work in right time ...

Thanks a lot my sweet friend Rita for giving me this award,

fairy_blog

at this moment I do not think is much deserved, but do not deny that I was very glad to know that someone finds inspiration in little things I do fills me with joy.

At this time cold, gray, sad, and I participated in a hunt big .. I leave you with pictures of my trophy!!

CIMG3905

CIMG3910

Hugs to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment