Monday, July 28, 2008

Brazilian Wax Hemerrhoids

O Empire Strikes couch potato

They were there for two in the morning. I read your INTERPRETATION Zizec and delusional when Kant came a text message: "Despierta these? '. I wanted to respond: "Yes, but not for thee." I did not at the end of Accounts I am unable to be Mazinha for people I like. After five minutes the phone rang and came across a pack of words, almost all involving artistic doubts; productions of neon, vinyl text, ill-conceived ideas that are decently arranged after a long conversation. I understand that this sun and heat in London and apparently this is due to my absence (it's good to feel that someone sees me all-powerful, with a special wedge it into the guy who sends up clouds of one side to the other). But not even that good weather could prevent London wanting to spend a weekend in lusas land, which was removed with a huge laugh that behind him said, 'not think about it, stay away. "
I also realize that the loneliness also attacks the concept artists (something like 'one and three lonesome'?) And that happiness is in the form of new exhibitions.
disconnected and I was looking at long last (and ultimately give meaning to this expression!) And think that Empire Strikes Back where we are in the process of strengthening, but sometimes this is exactly counter-attack mediocre and unsuccessful , nearly fumbling the first time we see our strength, which was construct stealthily, secretly, without realizing it.
then returned to Zizec. And he knew me better, to feel that here, dipped in the pages of those confusing and spitting, written with the same ease of speaker, I wanted to be and that my life made sense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment