The rain in Spain stays Mainly in the plain! motherfucker Bernard Shaw, is in your country that rain should not go out of the plains, and I do not come here with smoothie to educate girls and uncultivated cover the sun (which does not exist) with a sieve (which is useless, such a cloud covering the sky).
Going back to my moment of self-pity: the windows of my little hideaway, somewhere in a gray and damp alley in London, I see the outside world through the eyes of a grumpy cat. When the clouds move away, grabbed me and go with a big smile lips buy a wallpaper decorated with an idyllic setting: palm curved, white sand and crystalline water included. After lining up the whole house and above the windows, with this beautiful motif. And each morning will be celebrated with glory and euphoria, feel that, after all, this town is pretty snotty. So beautiful that even looks like the Maldives, where I've never been. If
Lacan was born in this beautiful country, instead of worrying about the women would have written 'the summer there. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment