Deize Genuine
The brasileios living over the house when I'm listening to uninterrupted Deize Tigrona the from 9 am, aka dawn in my lexicon biologico.
now, already 11, I came to the conclusion that the classical lyricism of this lady (the Deize, not to hear that, that know nothing and I hope to always know less) is much more prolific than ever imagined. With a menu of more than two hours of tunes and an ability to always speak the same thing without ever mentioning the Deize is undoubtedly a magician the popular song. Still, you can not recognize any kind of quality, and therefore, are not understand the Portuguese who hear. I doubt very much that if she sang with a pronounced ca our continued the hearing.
conclude then, and very hastily, this interest in funk carioca, is no more than a reminiscence colonial, a kind of 'patronizing' the musical culture of the wretched of the Brazilian who lives in the slums across the river and that of Suddenly you think you are full of cash because a multinational publishing any made him believe that the best contract he signed record deals in history, receiving a few million dollars to publish one, two or three discs of which never see a damn. In my humble opinion
(and have to admit I am not a big fan of Brazilian music, mine must be one - not assumed - arrogance overseas), 90% of the funk that goes to there is bad, it's junk and only exists because us, and old European carcumidos, we have a sense of guilt that we like so infiltrated at the outset of the poor and genuine brasuca us has to offer, even a chick screaming on the background of a drum machine for the third always playing the same rhythm.
0 comments:
Post a Comment